Certainly, the ecological transition is no longer at the idea stage, but it is becoming effective. This is one of the priorities of the French Recovery Plan. Europe, for its part, has also made it its major issue with its Green Deal. The ambition is clearly displayed: “to be the first climate-neutral continent” by aiming to be climate neutral by 2050.
All sectors of the economy are concerned, as highlighted by the European Commission :
- Investing in environmentally friendly technologies
- Supporting innovation in industry
- Deploy cleaner, more affordable and healthier means of private and public transport
- Decarbonising the energy sector
- Improving the energy efficiency of buildings
- Working with international partners to improve global environmental standards
- Supporting the agroecological transition
In addition, the development of a healthier and more sustainable EU food system is considered the cornerstone of the European Green Deal.
In this context, it becomes imperative to understand all the issues related to the ecological transition of companies and to structure a collaborative approach to think now about the financing of it.